Yohimbe isn't an ebonic translation of Hamlet, it's a "potent prosexual stimulant" made from a tree -- more specifically, a wild African bark. (And if you've ever heard a wild African bark... ah, forget it.) Well damn, it's gotta be potent, 'cause that secret ingredient in the 1-ounce sample we have on hand only makes up 25 percent of the bottle's content... the other 75 percent is grain alcohol.
Spontaneous erections, psychic stimulation, and even mild psychedelic effects are laid claim to in the literature, but we decided to try this stuff out on the wife and see what really happens. A couple of drops in her café latte, and half an hour later she was running around the den with her panties on her head. Needless to say, both of us were late to work.